Friday, July 29, 2011

New Yoooooooooooork!



on the staten island ferry



tugboat pulling.... garbage?


We went there!! So good!


the bank.

AHAHAHAHAHA



Inside the NY Subway



I <3 NY

MY SHOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

9 foot tall guy named Wadlow.... I feel so short!

teehee! I saw a guy when I came out of the subway that I was completely positive it was Morgan Freeman... My whole family just laughed at me.  I could have sworn it was him, though! And they called me racist for a whole ten minutes afterwards. Humph. Anyway, as we were coming back from the Ripley's Believe-it-or-not Odditurium (no mis-spelling here) and I was almost too shy to pose beside him, even though this Morgan Freeman was a wax figure!


guess where we went?? ps: I LOVE THIS MOVIE!

the ferris wheel in the Toys R Us. The store was 5 floors, yo!!! FIVE FREAKIN FLOORS!!! OMG!

EHH. My little pony!

haha you should've seen me when we got to the Barbie section. I was ecstatic! Like an eight year old! I said: I AM GETTING THAT BARBIE! And later on, I did. I got a collector's Statue of Liberty Barbie Doll, and I'm loving it. PS: I'm fifteen.



squigglies!

more squigglies!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pole dancing Taysia

We had the time of our lives in New York. This was like my disneyland. Especially Soho. If you've ever been to NY, you know what I mean. If not, in a nutshell, Soho is the shopping hotspot of like, the world. Or at least America. I. Was. In. Heaven. There was like, three H&M's in the same part of town!!!! Aaahhhbhhhhh!!!!! The Ripley's Believe-it-or-not Odditorium was too cool. My favourite part was something called the black hole. Now, the black hole it basically a non-moving bridge, going across a purple-y-black cylinder filled with stars that's spinning. The point it to cross it. Sounds easy, right? Well, little does anybody suspect, it creates the illusion that you're turning with the spinning cylinder, and to the person watching you (in this case, me) you see me freaking out, grabbing the rails, and falling completely sideways. It's pretty darn funny, but boy is it ever scary. I wish I had a video. Everybody else seemed less affected than me. Later, mum said that was the highlight of her day, and Scott responded with: "psshh! That was the highlight of my life!" I didn't know I could be quite that funny. Oh well! Anything for a laugh, I guess!

2 comments:

  1. Uh Sera, you know not ALL black people look like Morgan Freeman, right?
    Especially the ones that are Samuel L. Jackson? Why are you such a racist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like mother like daughter. Mom told me it was Morgan Freeman. I could have sworn it was him walking out of the subway earlier!! I AM NOT RACIST!

    ReplyDelete