Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Great Falls - Miles, Montana

our new friends!

Fergus, Montana

Montana skies



just a little something for Scott to look at.

This morning we had a lovely breakfast with our new friends that we met at the KOA in Great Falls, Montana. It was very yummy, complete with pancakes made by my mother, and eggs, bacon, cantaloupe, and watermelon from them. I wish I knew their last name so I wouldn't have to address them as "them". But they are, (from left to right) Renée, Kyah, Hannah, Taysia, Zac, Sera and Stephen.

We arrived in Miles City, Montana later in the afternoon after a longer day of driving.  Montana is a VERY BIG STATE. But SO beautiful. The sky stretches on for ever and ever. And the sun is always shining brilliantly all day long. And in the evening, the temperature is just right. Not too hot, not too cold. And everybody is so FRIENDLY! It's such a shock, coming from the city. I mean, I love it, I wish people in Vancouver would say hi to you or wave to you for no good reason! It's so nice!

In the KOA in Miles, there's NO MOSQUITOES!! :D :D :D I am overflowing with bubbly happiness over that thought, because I strongly detest mosquitoes, and spiders, and teeny creepy crawly things of the sort.  Anyway, I want to go jump in the pool now... It's calling my name!


1 comment:

  1. That is a darn nice sign. Finally a good photo on here~!

    ReplyDelete