Sunday, July 17, 2011

Madison, Wisconsin - Chicago, Illinois - Springfield!!! - Ann Arbour, MIchigan

Bleachers above apartments beside the wrigley's stadium


game on!

:(

that's right!

for Leah, Troy & Dale

outside of wrigley's stadium

our almost-new-puppy, Nutmeg

Homer Simpson's town!!!!!


Arriving in Chicago:
Mum: Here we are, back in the overpopulated, busy, polluted city!
Me: I’M HOME, AGAIN!!
Mum: *rolls eyes
I love the city. When I’m older, and I move out, I will not go to live in the country to get bit by mosquitoes all day. I will live in the city, filled with rich cultures from all over the world, and I will love it! Anyway, we had a great time in Chicago. We were really excited to be back in the city - an AMERICAN city, at that. We took so many tourist-y pictures from the car - none of them turned out - they’re all blurry. But we had fun doing it. 
We don’t even like baseball, but it was fun getting caught up in all the excitement of the crowd - we checked out the Wrigley’s stadium, and it was crazy busy, because there was a game going on that day.
Today we touched our feet on three states altogether. Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan. That’s a lot of traveling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment