Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vernon: Beach, miscellaneous and SURPRISE!





Playing around with the Macro setting Scott taught me... Takes pictures of close-up objects, and I am so happy!


Taysia found a little drawbridge for her sand castle that later turned into a Volcano.

grandma <3

Taysia and her new friend. I like to think he looks exactly like Forrest Gump.  OMG they were SO cute!

Volcano

My famous peanut butter chocolate things! (And chocolate covered blueberries... Those worked out way better than the almonds)

Our sunflower at grandma's is just filled with cute lil' critters!


UHG UHG and TRIPLE UHG.
I'm so sorry, but the surprise won't upload,  so I'm gonna mess around with the settings tomorrow and try to get it to you! FINAL POST TOMORROW!! (I hope)
*yawn* nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment